VinoPaQ Fast Facts
- Wine consumption among millennial (ages 21 to 34) continues to grow (wine market council).
- Decisions are fast and based on value the wine brings to the drinking experience.
- Drinking South African DeMoravia white as well as Zambezi Red wines is a very social experience for millennials.
- Today the patented BarrelPaQ™ pouch is easy to transport and share. The structure is “deep green” and if incinerated has zero carbon dioxide footprint. It also requires less trailers/gasoline/energy for transportation/ manufacturing compared to bottles.
- The BarrelPaQ™ is available in several sizes the most popular is the 3 liter (4 X 750ml bottles). The BarrelPaQ™ cools faster than glass and opening is easy with a built in spout.
- The opened BarrelPaQ™ pouch also stays fresh longer than glass because it remains sealed throughout the drinking experience.